It’s always fun to come up with new creative dishes in our Pressure cookers. Today I am sharing how to make a Fajita pie in the Pressure cooker.
Make a Fajita pie in the Pressure cooker
The time I have saved on cooking dinner still blows my mind. Even after 4 months of investing in my Instant Pot. I call it an investment because I treat my Instant Pot like it’s private property with a no trespassing sign on it. Seriously, I absolutely love it so much.
When you can prepare a meal all in one pot and from start to finish have it on your dinner table in less than an hour, to me that is worth millions. It has really sparked a creativity in my heart and soul to actually LOVE cooking. I wasn’t a big fan of it always.
My dinners always look like they took me hours. And they look so pretty too! It helps out using my Insta-pan too, that’s for sure.
Find all the amazing recipes you can make using a 7″ Spring form/Bundt pan HERE
This little pan makes some amazing dishes, like lasagna, cakes, taco pie, brownies, meatloaf and more. Find the Insta-Pan HERE. Two in One pan.
Enjoy! Hope to see you back again.
Make a Fajita pie
See printable recipe down below
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today! You can also check out my custom line of goods for the pressure cooker, air fryer, oven and Ninja Foodi.
Find me on YOU TUBE HERE
Feel free to join my Ninja Foodi group HERE. You will be sure to learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes. LOVE IT~
Buy from a known and trusted brand. You always know where to find me. All highlighted links lead to my Amazon affiliate links.
egg bite molds, The Insta-bundle (3 piece starter set) Best value…you basically get the silicone mitts for free:) Now offering in Tiffany blue color! and of course the Insta-Pans, Tiffany Blue Insta-Pan HERE
Newest addition to my line is the Flower Bundlette pan made for the 3 Qt. mini and up.
Another new goodie recently rolled out in our Home Pressure cooking line.
My custom made eco-friendly bamboo Spurtles are a must have for all cooks in the kitchen. Everyone who has them, never wants to let them go!
Cheater cook time magnets HERE. Not only useful, they are quite cute too!
I am really excited you are here. You can also find me on Home pressure cooking Facebook page where I demonstrate live cooking demos.
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all my recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.
in the Pressure cooker
Pressure Cooker Fajita Pie
- 1 LB Ground Chicken
- 15.5 Oz Can Refried Beans
- 12 OZ Chopped Bell Peppers and Onions
- 1 Packet Fajita Sauce
- 1 Bag Mexican Blended Cheese
- Wheat or Flour Tortillas
- First lightly drizzle the bottom of your inner pot with olive oil.
- Saute your ground chicken adding in just a little fajita sauce.
- Remove ground chicken and set aside.
- No need to clean your inner pot. You may have to add more olive oil for sauteing your peppers and onions. Saute on high and get lightly brown. Remove from Pot and set aside.
- Turn on your pot to saute and start heating up.
- Foil the bottom of your pan to catch any excess liquids.
- Next starting with one layer of flour tortilla on the bottom of your lightly sprayed pan, spread a thin layer of refried beans, top beans with peppers and onions, spreading evenly, add chicken on top, spread evenly, lightly add a little more fajita sauce and salsa.
- Top with cheese evenly.
- Next, grab another flour tortilla and repeat the same process. Being sure in between you flatten your tortilla's.
- Place your pan on a trivet. If you do not have one you may make a home made one using foil and creating a sling to easily lower your pan down.
- Add a cup of water to the pot. Set your pot to 15-17 minutes on High Pressure manual.
- Once time is up, do a Quick release. Remove pan and let cool for at least 5 minutes before releasing the sling.
- Slice and serve with your favorite toppings. Lettuce, sour cream, olives, etc. ENJOY!!~