Lightly sweet and savory pork chops done in the Ninja Foodi
Get ready for a mouthful of lightly sweet and savory pork chops done in the Pressure Cooker/Ninja Foodi. If you are looking for simple, yet flavorful- you came to the right place. I am all about simple and of course flavorful tasty food. I mean who really isn’t?
Most of the time pork chops can turn out dry. Not that they taste bad, they are just dry and blan inside.
I wanted to try something a little different that would perhaps make them a tad more juicy inside. I think this recipe did the trick. Considering I just made it up as I went along truthfully. I knew we were having pork chops tonight for sure.
With a hint of spice and brown sugar, and pineapple in some shape or form would complement the meal. Keep in mind when using seasoning, spices, and rubs while pressure cooking, you always need more than with the traditional way of cooking. The pressure cooker cooks faster and will not penetrate the flavorings the same if you only use a little. Nothing worse than bland tasting meat. Don’t be shy with your seasonings.
Have you ever had a pineapple under the broiler? Oh my, it’s really good and I hope you try it.
Pin it, make it! ENJOY.
Sweet and Savory Pork Chops in the Ninja Foodi
Pressure Cooker Sweet and Savory Pork Chops
- 4-5 Whole Boneless Pork Loin Chops Thick
- Generous Pork Rub
- 1 TBSP Liquid Smoke
- 1 Can Pineapple Slices or Chunks
- 1 Dash Kosher Salt
- 1 Pour Olive Oil
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- First pat and blot down chops with a paper towel to remove excess wetness.
- Drizzle lightly olive oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle on a very generous amount of rub, both front and back. Kneed in the rub with your hands and knuckles being sure to penetrate the rub into the pork chops. (You may let sit over night refrigerated, in lieu of a marinade and make the next day)
- Turn your pot on saute mode. Add one half stick of butter to the pot and let warm up on normal mode.
- Add your pork chops in and change to high setting saute.
- Saute both front and back until lightly brown. You may then add in the liquid smoke. Liquid smoke has an abundance of flavor so for that you do not need a lot of.
- Remove chops and place on trivet. This is not a necessity but I prefer to have pork chops on the trivet. I don't want the pork chop too tender. I like it where I can cut it with a knife, but effortlessly.
- Add one cup of water and some juice from the pineapple into the pot.
- Lower down trivet. Set to manual for 20 minutes. Once that beeps, do a quick release.
- Then Place pineapple rings on top of chops, and a little more pineapple juice. Set the NINJA at 390 on Broil. and lower lid. Broil for about 2-3 minutes until your pineapple is golden brown.
- If you don't have the Ninja, simply use the oven and line a cookie pan with foil, set your pork chops on the cookie sheet and do the same as above. If you only have the Instant Pot, the Mealthy CrispLid works great in the end for this step as well.
- When you remove the pork chops and pineapple, you may add more pineapple juice on top for moisture.
- Serve with a side of rice, beans or veggies of choice. ENJOY!
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today! You can also check out our custom line of goods for the Instant Pot- Pressure Cooker, Air fryer, Toaster Oven, Mealthy, Conventional oven, and Ninja Foodi.
Home Pressure Cooking not only creates amazingly simple meals, but we also created a brand of goods to use in your pressure cookers. The support and feedback have been wonderful for us to continue to not only bring you great recipes but to also bring to you the best quality goods on the market today.
Home Pressure Cooking a USA-brand-seller- and creator.
All highlighted links lead to our Amazon affiliate links.
The Insta Rack ,
Find recipes HERE using egg bite molds
The Insta-bundle (3 piece starter set) Best value…you basically get the silicone mitts for free:)
Another cool addition to our line is the Flower Bundlette pan made for the 3 Qt. mini pots and up, 6, 8 Qt. etc.
Find all our recipes using the 3 cup flower pan HERE
Custom made Eco-friendly bamboo Spurtles are a must-have for all cooks in the kitchen. Everyone who has them never wants to let them go!
You can learn all about Spurtles and their history HERE
Deluxe Bake-ware set for use with all your baking needs, compatible with the Ninja Foodi, Pressure Cooker, Mealthy CrispLid, and oven use.
Deluxe Bake-ware set HERE
Recipes made using the Deluxe Bake-ware set HERE
Cheater cook time magnets HERE. Not only useful, but they are also quite cute too!
Check out our digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook here with over 70 tried, true, and tested recipes!
You will have most ingredients and spices in your every day pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
HPC COOKBOOK HERE
If you are new to the whole Ninja Foodi experience, you can check out our Ninja Foodi review HERE.
Another new kid on the scene is the Mealthy CrispLid! This is a total game-changer for use with your current 6 or 8 Qt. Pressure Cookers. Find our Review and thoughts HERE.
Find the Mealthy Crisplid HERE
USE CODE: HOMEPRESSURECOOKING for $10.00 OFF the Mealthy CrispLid
Find all our tested Ninja Foodi recipes we have made so far HERE.
Find us on YOU TUBE HERE
Feel free to join our Ninja Foodi group HERE. You will be sure to learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes. LOVE IT~
We are really excited you are here. You can also find us on Home pressure cooking Facebook page
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all our recipes shared, gadgets, and more tidbits for your pressure cooking needs.