Ahhh..this was fun to make. White bean chicken chili in the Pressure Cooker.
Our son is home from college on his spring break. I knew he would want something home made and comfort food. I have made this recipe a lot of times in the crock pot and it was always a family favorite.
It’s actually a weight watchers recipe and very low in calories and points. Do they even go by points anymore? It’s been a long time since I have been at WW. I don’t really recall the point serving, but if my memory serves me correct it was 5-6 point per bowl. And that was a pretty hearty bowl at that.
You can check out my other Weight Watcher recipes in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker HERE
Pin it, make it:)
White Bean Chicken Chili in the Pressure Cooker
White Bean Chicken Chili In The Pressure Cooker
- 1 Whole Onion Chopped
- 2 TSP Garlic
- 4 Cans Cannelini Beans 15.5 Oz rinsed and Drained
- 2 Cans Fat-Free Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth 28oz total
- 1 Can Green Chile Peppers Chopped 4.5 oz
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Corn
- 2.5 LBS Ground Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Green and Yellow Bell Peppers Chopped
- 1 Cup Water
- First saute in olive oil the ground chicken, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, ground red pepper, oregano, chili powder, peppers, and cumin all together. Mixing well as you are in saute mode.
- Once your meat is lightly brown and almost cooked you can add in your chicken broth, beans, green chiles, and corn.
- After the cooking has completed, use the quick release lever to release the pressure.
- Serve with sliced avocado and parsley for garnishing.
- Use the manual keys to set the Instant Pot to 13 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today! You can also check out my custom line of goods for the pressure cooker, air fryer, oven and Ninja Foodi.
Find me on YOU TUBE HERE
Feel free to join my Ninja Foodi group HERE. You will be sure to learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes. LOVE IT~
Buy from a known and trusted brand. You always know where to find me. All highlighted links lead to my Amazon affiliate links.
egg bite molds, The Insta-bundle (3 piece starter set) Best value…you basically get the silicone mitts for free:) Now offering in Tiffany blue color! and of course the Insta-Pans, Tiffany Blue Insta-Pan HERE
Newest addition to my line is the Flower Bundlette pan made for the 3 Qt. mini and up.
Another new goodie recently rolled out in our Home Pressure cooking line.
My custom made eco-friendly bamboo Spurtles are a must have for all cooks in the kitchen. Everyone who has them, never wants to let them go!
Cheater cook time magnets HERE. Not only useful, they are quite cute too!
Check out my new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook here. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your every day pantry. Very traditional cooking for the every day person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
HPC COOKBOOK HERE
I am really excited you are here. You can also find me on Home pressure cooking Facebook page where I demonstrate live cooking demos.
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all my recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.