Hey there!!~ Today felt like a roast day. It was a sort of gloomy, drizzly day, so a roast in the pressure cooker was on the menu. Today on Home Pressure cooker we are sharing an awesome Cola Pot Roast in the Pressure Cooker.
You will love the fact that literally you cant take out a frozen roast and in less than an hour have dinner on the table. It’s like magic, seriously.
Today I am sharing how to make a cola pot roast int he pressure cooker. There are a few variations of this recipe. Some use mushroom soup, some use brown gravy etc. I didn’t have either of those on hand and really didn’t want a heavy sauce. I wanted something light with a savory flavor of beef and a hint of sweet. That’s exactly what it wound up to be.
Cola Pot Roast In The Pressure Cooker
- 3 LBS Chuck Roast
- 4 Whole Carrots Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Whole Onion Sliced
- 1 Can Cola (your favorite) 12 oz
- 1 Bottle Chili Sauce 12 oz
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- My chuck roast was frozen to start, so I added an additional 10 minutes to the pressure time.
- First add to your pressure cooker, Cola, Chili sauce, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the roast and place onions on top and all around.
- Add some pepper to your roast. Close and seal your lid. Set on High Pressure Manual (if you have the Instant Pot for 50 minutes and let natural release.
- Add your potatoes and carrots on top of roast. Close lid, seal and hit High Pressure manual for an additional 8-10 minutes and then do a quick release when finished.
- Dinner is served. Add some fresh thyme if desired. You have a beautiful and tasty roast for your family and friends. Enjoy!
If it’s all things Beef recipes in general you are looking to bookmark, I have you covered. All things Beef in the Pressure Cooker HERE.
Thanks for stopping over at Home pressure cooking today, where we take the stress out of pressure. We would love for you to join us over on our Home pressure cooking Facebook page
You can also check out our custom line of goods for the Instant Pot- Pressure Cooker, Air fryer, oven and Ninja Foodi.
If you are new to the whole Ninja Foodi experience, you can check out our Ninja Foodi review HERE.
Another new kid on the scene is the Mealthy CrispLid! This is a total game changer for use with your current 6 or 8 Qt. Pressure Cookers. Find our Review and thoughts HERE.
Find all my Ninja Foodi recipes we have made so far HERE.
Find us on YOU TUBE HERE
Feel free to join our Ninja Foodi group HERE. You will be sure to learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes. LOVE IT~
Buy from a known and trusted USA, seller, brand and creator . You always know where to find US. All highlighted links lead to my Amazon affiliate links.
egg bite molds, The Insta-bundle (3 piece starter set) Best value…you basically get the silicone mitts for free:) Now offering in Tiffany blue color! and of course the Insta-Pans, Tiffany Blue Insta-Pan HERE.
Another cool addition to my line is the Flower Bundlette pan made for the 3 Qt. mini and up.
Custom made Eco-friendly bamboo Spurtles are a must have for all cooks in the kitchen. Everyone who has them, never wants to let them go!
Cheater cook time magnets HERE. Not only useful, they are quite cute too!
Check out my new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook here. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your every day pantry. Very traditional cooking for the every day person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
HPC COOKBOOK HERE
I am really excited you are here. You can also find me on Home pressure cooking Facebook page where I demonstrate live cooking demos.
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all my recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.