This was a first of many more for me!~ Today I am sharing how to make a blueberry cheesecake in the Instant Pot. Dense, and delicious. Don’t let the size fool you. Before you go run out an buy the appropriate pan (assuming you don’t have one yet) HOLD UP!~ I have the perfect pan for you. You will find my goods at the end of this post.
How to make a blueberry cheesecake in the Instant Pot
In the new Insta-Pan you will be able to make a killer cheesecake, lasagna, meatloaf, taco pie, cheeseburger pie and more. Now that I have your mouth drooling, you actually did come here for the cheese cake recipe. Sorry:) Let me share this tip first before I add the recipe down below.
You never have to crush your graham crackers again. Keebler has now done it for us. KUDOS to them. I absolutely loved this crust.
It was firm, and packed full of flavor.
How to make a blueberry cheesecake in the Instant Pot
Pressure Cooker Blueberry Cheesecake
- 16 OZ Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBSP Corn Startch
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs Keebler
- 21 OZ Blueberry Pie Filling
- First mix your graham cracker crumbs in a bowl with the butter being sure they are evenly mixed and moist.
- Lightly spray a 7 inch Spring form Pan (My insta-pan coming soon)
- Add the graham crumbs to your sprayed pan and lightly pat down evenly, and firm. You may use the bottom of a glass instead of your hands.
- Place your pan in the freezer while you go to the next step.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Remove your pan from the freezer and evenly pour in your mixture to the pan. Spread evenly.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker inner pot.
- Place your pan on a trivet and place in the pot. Set on Manual for 25 minutes. Let your pot natural release.
- Remove the cheese cake and trivet. If needed lightly blot with a paper towel the top of your cheese cake. I notice on some recipes, they call for covering with tin foil when cooking. I did not do that, and it was fine. I did however, lightly blot.
- Lightly go around the cheesecake with a butter knife or, a flat spatula, just to be sure it has not stuck to the side.
- Place the cheese cake on the trivet in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Add your blueberry pie filling and ENJOY!!~NOTES: If you do not have a trivet you may use a tin foil sling. Simply make one by folding the foil flat and place under your pan being sure you the foil is long enough on both sides to lift your pan in and out of the pot. Be careful.
Pin it, make it!
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today! You can also check out our custom line of goods for the Instant Pot- Pressure Cooker, Air fryer, Mealthy, oven and Ninja Foodi.
Buy from a known and trusted USA, seller, brand and creator . You always know where to find us. All highlighted links lead to our Amazon affiliate links.
We have the Insta-cover, for 6 Qt.- 3 Qt. and 8 Qt. for Instant Pots and NOW the NINJA foodi cover size available for 6.5 Qt. and 8 Qt.
The Insta Rack egg bite molds,
The Insta-bundle (3 piece starter set) Best value…you basically get the silicone mitts for free:)
Gorgeous tiffany blue color! Tiffany Blue Insta-Pan HERE.
Find all our recipes using the Two in One Spring-form/Bundt Pan HERE
Another cool addition to our line is the Flower Bundlette pan made for the 3 Qt. mini pots and up, 6, 8 Qt. etc.
Find all our recipes using the 3 cup flower pan HERE
Custom made Eco-friendly bamboo Spurtles are a must have for all cooks in the kitchen. Everyone who has them, never wants to let them go!
4 Piece Wooden Bamboo Spurtle set,
Deluxe Bake-ware set for use with all your baking needs, compatible with the Ninja Foodi, Pressure Cooker, Mealthy CrispLid and oven use.
Deluxe Bake-ware set HERE
Recipes made using the Deluxe Bake-ware set HERE
Cheater cook time magnets HERE. Not only useful, they are quite cute too!
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook here with over 70 tried, true and tested recipes!
You will have most ingredients and spices in your every day pantry. Very traditional cooking for the every day person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
HPC COOKBOOK HERE
Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer and Mealthy CrispLid HERE.
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods.
If you are new to the whole Ninja Foodi experience, you can check out our Ninja Foodi review HERE.
Another new kid on the scene is the Mealthy CrispLid! This is a total game changer for use with your current 6 or 8 Qt. Pressure Cookers. Find our Review and thoughts HERE.
USE CODE: HOMEPRESSURECOOKING for $10.00 OFF the Mealthy CrispLid
Find all our tested Ninja Foodi recipes we have made so far HERE.
Find us on YOU TUBE HERE
Feel free to join our Ninja Foodi group HERE. You will be sure to learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes. LOVE IT~
We are really excited you are here. You can also find us on Home pressure cooking Facebook page
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all our recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.