Hi there everyone! Thanks for stopping over at Home pressure cooking. Today we are sharing a beef brisket chili recipe in the pressure cooker.
If you missed how to make chicken chili in the Instant Pot, you can check that recipe out HERE
I also made in the Instant Pot a side of green chile’ corn bread that was delicious and went well with this meal.
I love that I have left overs for tomorrow night. Chili is even better the next day.
Pin it, make it, enjoy!
Beef Brisket Chili in the Pressure Cooker
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 2 lbs Beef Brisket cubed in bite size pieces
- 15 oz. Black Beans 1 Can
- 15 oz. Fire Roasted Tomates 1 Can, diced
- 1 Whole Red Bell Pepper diced Diced
- 1 Whole Red Onion chopped Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic chopped Minced
- 3/4 Cup Beef Broth
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregeno
- For the corn bread I used a simple box of jiffy mixed accordingly and added 3 tablespoons of sugar to the mix and a small can of chopped green chiles (drained)
- First lightly spray your pan with non-stick or a baking spray. Then add the mix to a 7' inch pan Spring form pan, be sure it is spread evenly.
- Put 1 cup of water on the bottom of pan and place pan on the trivet. Close the pot and set on High Pressurel for 12 minutes. Quick release. Remove from pot and let cool.
- For your chili, in a separate bowl combine meat, flour, chili powder, cumin, salt and oregano. Mix well.
- Set pot to saute mode and add olive oil in the inner pot.
- Add the above mixed ingredients and lightly saute until meat is lightly brown. Be sure to stir as you saute.
- Add beef broth, beans, tomatoes, onion, pepper and garlic to the pot.
- Set pot to manual 35 minutes. Let the pot naturally release. Enjoy with side of cornbread.
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today! You can also check out my custom line of goods for the Instant Pot- Pressure Cooker, Air fryer, oven and Ninja Foodi.
If you are new to the whole Ninja Foodi experience, you can check out my Ninja Foodi review HERE.
Another new kid on the scene is the Mealthy CrispLid! This is a total game changer for use with your current 6 or 8 Qt. Pressure Cookers. Find my Review and thoughts HERE.
Find all my Ninja Foodi recipes I have made so far HERE.
Find me on YOU TUBE HERE
Feel free to join my Ninja Foodi group HERE. You will be sure to learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes. LOVE IT~
Buy from a known and trusted USA, seller, brand and creator . You always know where to find me. All highlighted links lead to my Amazon affiliate links.
egg bite molds, The Insta-bundle (3 piece starter set) Best value…you basically get the silicone mitts for free:) Now offering in Tiffany blue color! and of course the Insta-Pans, Tiffany Blue Insta-Pan HERE.
Another cool addition to my line is the Flower Bundlette pan made for the 3 Qt. mini and up.
Custom made Eco-friendly bamboo Spurtles are a must have for all cooks in the kitchen. Everyone who has them, never wants to let them go!
Cheater cook time magnets HERE. Not only useful, they are quite cute too!
Check out my new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook here. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your every day pantry. Very traditional cooking for the every day person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
HPC COOKBOOK HERE
I am really excited you are here. You can also find me on Home pressure cooking Facebook page where I demonstrate live cooking demos.
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all my recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.