|Dimensions||12.20 × 10.30 × 3.40 in|
Insta-Bakers Bundle – Tart Pan, Loaf Pan, Charcuterie Board & Pizza Cutter (Fits 6 Qt. and 8 Qt. Devices)
- The Insta-Bakers Bundle includes:
- (x1) Tart Pan – 7.87 in. diameter
- (x1) Loaf Pan – 4.52 in. x 2.36 in.
- High quality non-stick carbon steel with removable bottom for easy cleaning.
- Safe to use in 6 Qt. and 8 Qt. Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, and other Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer devices.
- Also safe for us in the Oven and Toaster Oven!
- (x1) Charcuterie Board – 13.7 in. diameter
- Made with high quality, eco-friendly bamboo.
- Can be used for charcuteries, pizzas, and more!
- (x1) Home Pressure Cooking Pizza Cutter
- Unique, easy to grip handle that makes cutting your favorite slice a breeze!
Candace Webb Tylor –
Love this set! I’ll definitely be using it a lot! The bamboo cutting board is so pretty that it is now hanging on my kitchen wall!
This products is high quality durable and well built. I made a blueberry tart in my air fryer. I also made shrimp scampi in the loaf pan in my instant pot. Both fit perfectly in my 6 qt pressure cooker and air fryer. They cleaned up easy and I am in love. They come in a beautiful box that is perfect for gift giving.
I ordered this bundle for use in the Instant Pot & air fryer. They pans are sturdy, come in cute colors, and definitely fit into both the IP & my air fryer. I made a tart in the tart pan & baked it in the air fryer, & it came out perfect. The smaller size cutting board is nice for cutting small pizzas. The bundle also included a small pizza cutter.
After watching DebbieDoo’s videos on home pressure cooking, I knew I wanted this Set. Everything is well made and cute! The order arrived quickly, and packed in a nice box within the shipment box. I (Melanie) enjoy your videos and recipes you share. Thank you!
Lisa w –
The fluted pan is so cute. I normally don’t buy accessories in bundles but I liked everything in this set.
Cute package, works great in my foodi grill
Perfect size for my ninja foodi!
Sandra Freel –
The first thing I made was cornbread and now I’m going to bake an egg casserole in it. It is very easy to clean up and a snap to use in the instapot. A must have in my kitchen to make life easier for me