Quick easy, and delicious. These Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls are great for breakfast or dessert!
Serve one warm over ice cream on date night or make a whole batch and hide in the closet so you don’t have to share!
- Crescent Rolls Dough
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Whole Milk, or Half n Half
I admit, this recipe is more of a premade dough hack. You could easily follow this recipe and cook it in a toaster oven, but you can’t beat the time it takes to have these delicious rolls on your table with my air fryer version!
So, get ready for hot and delicious Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls in about 12-15 minutes!
What Kind of Crescent Roll?
I used a “Hawaiian Bread” version of the classic crescent rolls. It’s just what was in stock at the store. In my opinion, they were ok but the darker color of the Hawaiian bread has the finished rolls I made look a bit different than they would with the regular crescent dough. That is the only difference I noticed after doing this recipe multiple times with the regular ones!
Always Serve Warm
If you are familiar with these vacuum sealed carboard tubes of premade dough you would know, they are pretty good… but they get weird when they get cold.
They become dense and the flavor of the dough starts to have a kind of chemical quality. I get it, they have to add some artificial stuff to make the product work but just serve these warm for the best results.
If you have leftovers, be sure to nuke them in the microwave for 10-20 seconds before serving.
I am going to keep tinkering with this concept. I have an idea involving peanut butter, and chocolate sauce and I promise to report back with the potentially scrumptious idea soon!
Thanks for reading!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Plastic Wrap
- Air Fryer
- Basting Brush
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Cutting Board
- Parchment Paper
- Small Zip Seal Bag
- 1 tube Instant Crescent Rolls
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Half n Half or Whole Milk
- 2-3 drops Vanilla Extract
- Combine "Glaze" ingredients in a small bowl stir till a thick glaze forms.
- Spoon glaze into small zip seal bag. Press out as much air as possible, seal bag, and set aside for later.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, and melt butter.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on the countertop, and open tube of crescent rolls.
- Unroll dough onto plastic wrap and flatten. Pinch the perforations to partially seal them.
- Using a basting brush evenly spread melted butter over dough. Then evenly cover the dough surface with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Working lengthwise roll the dough like a jelly roll. With a sharp knife cut the roll into 1- 1 1/2 thick medallions, and place in a parchment paper lined air fryer basket. You may need to work in batches depending on capacity.
- Place basket into an air fryer preheated to 360 F or 182 C and air crisp for 5-6 minutes till rolls are golden brown and cooked through.
- Place rolls on a large plate. Snip a small piece of a corner of the zip seal bag with the glaze and gently squeeze to pipe frosting over the warm cinnamon rolls.Serve warm!
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Check out Chef Eva’s Instant Pot Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Jennifer’s Instant Pot Cinnamon Raisin French Toast! .
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!
2 thoughts on “Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls”
These were simple and delicious! I love the mini cinnamon rolls that you get with this recipe, perfect for a little bite sized snack. I added more cinnamon than called for but that’s just because I love cinnamon and never feel like store bought rolls have enough, but now I’m in control!
Im glad you enjoy them. 🙂 Also, its great you are adapting to your own taste and making the recipe your own. Keep snacking in style!