I’m late to the party, but if you haven’t tried this Feta Pasta that was posted on TikTok that went viral, you should really try it soon! Feta Pasta in the instant pot comes out really great! It is what I would consider comfort food and very much like a Greek version of mac and cheese. My husband and I really enjoyed it and it was so easy to make. Let’s make TikTok feta pasta in the instant pot together.
Looking for a great mac and cheese recipe you can make in your instant pot? We have that for you right here!
- a block of feta cheese
- basil (fresh is so much better)
- pasta of choice, I used penne
- cherry tomatoes
- chicken broth or water
Add It All Together
pour in water or chicken broth, add your pasta. Place the feta on top of the noodles. Toss in whole tomatoes or cut some in half, it didn’t seem to matter if I cut them or not, but the flavor of tomato might be a tad stronger from cutting them.
Pressure Cooker Settings
Set the pressure cooker to 4 minutes. Nope, that’s not a typo. This recipe is literally ready to eat in just 5 min! One minute spent putting the ingredients together and cutting your basil. Placing it all in the cooker and setting the timer, and JUST 4 minutes of cook time on high pressure. Amazing, right? It’s so tasty with so little work. It’s great. Quick-release the pressure when the time is up and you are ready to stir it up and serve it. I served mine with a little fresh cut basil on top because I like don’t mind biting into basil the same as salad lettuce. You could top yours with feta crumble on top too if you like. I really like feta cheese, a lot.
Feta Pasta in the Instant Pot – From TikTok
- Pressure Cooker
- 8 oz Feta Chunk (block form, not crumbled)
- 16 oz Pasta Your choice, I used penne
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes any small tomatoes will work
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 3 cloves garlic you can use more if you like garlic, but too much will overpower the basil.
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, Chopped
- Add 1 cup water or chicken broth to the instant pot.
- Put in the noodles, place the feta block on top of noodles, add crushed garlic cloves, chopped basil, and tomatoes. (you can cut the tomatoes in half but it did not seem to make a difference in mine.)
- Set the pressure cooker to high pressure for 4 minutes. Quick-release the pressure when the timer is done. That's it! Stir the melted feta into the pasta and serve.
- Adding a touch of pesto could really take this dish up a notch. 🙂
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Quick Pressure Cooker Recipes
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!