Amazing toasted ravioli in my ninja foodie grill/air fryer. Crusted with parmesan cheese and herbs. Super crispy, great as a snack during the game. It’s hard to go wrong with a recipe this tasty. Let’s make this ravioli recipe, shall we?
These ravioli would pair perfectly with Air Fryer Pasta Bake!
Ingredients For This Ravioli Recipe
- Fresh Raviolis (Thawed from frozen works too.)
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Marinara Sauce
- Cooking Spray
Fried ravioli is a classic dish. Great for a snack during the game, or serve them for dinner as a classic ravioli dish.
This recipe where the air fryer version is superior in every way to a deep-fried version. They stay moist on the inside and crisp up perfectly on the outside.
With the bread crumb mixture consisting of 50% grated parmesan cheese, there is no lack of flavor. There is nothing quite like the flavor of a nicely caramelized crust of hard Italian cheese.
Be sure to use a delicious marinara sauce. Your favorite jarred sauce is fine.
Ninja Foodi Toasted Ravioli
- Air Fryer
- cooking spray
- 3 mixing bowls, or plates.
- Cooling Rack
- 12 – 15 Fresh Ravioli (Frozen and Thawed is fine.)
- 2/3 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp dry oregano
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- Combine bread crumbs parmesan cheese and oregano. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In mixing bowls or plates arrange a dredging station with flour eggs and bread crumb mixture. Keep a cooling rack to the side to hold the breaded ravioli.
- Preheat Air fryer to 390 F or 198 C
- Bread each ravioli starting by dipping in egg, then flour then the egg a second time, then the bread crumb mixture.
- Spray one side of each ravioli liberally with cooking spray, then place each one oil side down in your air fryer basket. Spray the remaining side of each ravioli with cooking spray so that they are evenly coated on both sides.
- Air crisp for 2 1/2 minutes then flip each ravioli and cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce and enjoy.
- You can use frozen ravioli or homemade ravioli if you like. Just thaw the frozen ones before beginning this recipe.
- Air fryer ravioli are even better when dipped in a simple marinara sauce or make a homemade marinara sauce from scratch!
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Check out our Classic Baked Ziti or our Cheesy Chicken Pasta with Rotel.
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!