This air fryer flatbread pizza is a quick easy snack for any snacking occasion. Loaded with bacon and smothered in ranch and cheese what’s not to love. The rectangular slices are perfect for dipping so save some ranch dip and get your dip on.
Cheesy bread goes really great with pizza! Make your own with this recipe that shows you how restaurants do it!
- 6-8 Inch Flatbread
- Cooked Chicken (Diced)
- Chopped Green Onion
- Bacon Bits (Real Bacon Only Please!)
- Diced Tomato
- Shredded Cheese (Any variety is fine)
- Ranch Dip
Make It Your Own
You can literally make this with any topping you like. I like to do a classic pepperoni when I do this recipe. But I was making them for my mother one day and she can’t stand pepperoni… I know I try and look past it. So I scrounged around and came up with this combination. Absolutely zero regrets.
I encourage you to get creative with toppings, and sauce combos. Jalapeno and cheddar, Steak and onions with provolone.
Dang it! Now I’m hungry.
It’s All About The Dip
I make my own ranch dip, but any store-bought dip is fine. If you want to make your own it’s pretty simple.
Just combine 1 tbsp mayo with 3 tbsp sour cream and add some ranch seasoning to taste. You may want to thin it out with a splash of water if it is too thick. Just add a little at a time and keep mixing till it is the right consistency for your needs.
Air Fryer Hacks
I use the Ninja Foodi Grill/Air Crisper. It is great for what it is. When I first started using it and was trying to fish my treats out of it with a spatula and I was constantly burning my knuckles on the rim of the basket. A standard spatula does not have a steep enough bend to keep the fingers clear of the hot spots.
I used my brain and got a new all-metal spatula and bent it to a much more extreme angle, now my sensitive little fingers are clear of danger.
If you watch the video I made for this recipe you will see it in action.
Ninja Foodi Bacon Chicken Ranch Flatbread Pizza
- Air Fryer
- Pizza Cutter
- Cutting Board
- 1 6-8 inch flatbread
- 3 oz diced chicken
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (real bacon)
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any variety you like)
- 1/2 cup ranch dip
- Spread a thin layer of ranch dip onto flatbread. Reserve remaining dip for dipping pizza slices into.
- Spread a very thin layer of cheese over flatbread.
- Add bacon bits in an even layer.
- Add chicken, then green onions and tomato.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Preheat air fryer to 330 F or 165 C
- Carefully place pizza in air fryer basket, and cook for 5 minutes. For a crispier pizza, cook flat bread before adding toppings for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice into rectangular pieces for easy dipping.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More in the Air Fryer!
There’s a youtube video for the Crunchwrap, here I got you a link.
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the