Everyone seems to like guacamole and it’s so easy to make, but everyone seems to buy it already made at the store. You can make it at home for half the price and it tastes even better. Plus, you can brag, “Oh yeah, I made it.”
Scoop It Out
Start by cutting your avocado in half. Carefully remove the seed.
Smash your avocado in a bowl with a fork, add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Cut your onions and tomatoes as small as you want them. I like mine super tiny so I used a food processor after I cut them small to get them to be even tinier. Stir them in. I found that folding it all over, worked better than just stirring in circles Add finely chopped cilantro, too!
That’s it! See, SO EASY to Make Guacamole!
Anyone can bring store bought guacamole to a party, but with this you can make this recipe your own and really impress everyone with skills! They wont know how easy it is unless they find our recipe! 😀
Do you know what you probably need to go with your guacamole?
Cumin and Lime Sour Cream! That super easy recipe is just a click away!
Guacamole You Can Brag About
- Non-Metallic Bowl
- Food Processor or Good Knife Skills
- 1 Large Avocado pitted
- 1 tbsp Tomatoes Diced
- 1 tbsp Onion Diced
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- Slice the avocado in half, carefully twist and remove the seed. Using a spoon, scoop out all the avocado away from the skin. Discard the skin. Use a fork to make the avocado into a texture that can be stirred.
- Cut onion and tomato into small diced chunks. We like ours super small, so I used a food processor to achieve tiny diced
- Finely chop the fresh cilantro.
- Mix all ingredients together. Store in a non-metallic bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Gently press the wrap down against the top of the guacamole to prevent browning caused by oxidation until ready to serve. Store in the refrigerator.
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid HERE.