This orange marmalade miso glazed salmon is filled with sunshine flavors for a nice change of pace in the winter months. Hi everyone, this is Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS and today I am sharing one of my personal favorites my orange marmalade miso-glazed salmon.
This week I’m doing a little holiday DIY project in which I am dehydrating oranges using my Ninja Air Fryer. I’m making holiday garlands and old-fashioned tree decor. You can see all those fun decor details over at my blog listed above.
Crispy Fried Fish is a quick and easy meal that utilizes the Ninja Air Fryer so if you have the all-in-one, this will be an even easier recipe for you.
Coat each salmon fillets with 1 tsp of ginger citrus seasoning and cook at 390 degrees for 7-9 minutes. Check them regularly for doneness. If your salmon has skin, like mine, you will not need to flip.
For multiple pieces, use the grill grate provided with your air fryer and layer as many pieces of fish as you can. This will save you cooking time.
Orange Marmalade Miso Glaze
To make the Orange Marmalade Miso Glaze heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saute’ pan, add minced garlic, ginger, and the whites sections of chopped scallions. Reserve the green ends for garnish. Saute’ for approximately two minutes until soft and fragrant then stir in miso concentrate, orange marmalade, orange zest, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Lower heat to simmer and reduce to make a glaze. This should take approximately two minutes.
Once the salmon is finished cooking, remove with tongs and slice the skin away if you like. Top with Orange Marmalade Miso Glaze and garnish with green scallions. I like to serve with roasted sweet potato fries that are also fantastic in the Ninja Air Fryer and my Instant Pot Coconut Rice.
To make easy coconut rice, combine 1 and 3/4 cups of water, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 2 tsp of sugar, and 2 tbsp of butter with 1 and a 1/2 cup of Jasmine Rice and cook on the high-pressure rice setting for 10 minutes.
Orange Marmalade Miso Glazed Salmon
- Ninja Air Fryer
- Saute Pan
- 4 pc Salmon Fillet
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tsp Ginger Citrus Seasoning
- 1 Orange zested and juiced
- 2 cloved Garlic minced
- 1 thumb Ginger peeled & minced
- 2 Scallion Diced, Divided into white & green sections (reserve green for garnish)
- 4 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- 4 tbsp Miso Concentrate (I used Miso & Easy found in most Asian sections of grocery stores or at World Market)
- Simply coat each salmon fillets with 1 tsp of Ginger Citrus Seasoning
- Cook at 390 degrees for 7-9 minutes in Air Fryer. Make sure to check regularly for doneness, and no burning. If you salmon has skin you will not need to flip during cooking process.
- To make the Orange Marmalade Miso Glaze, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saute' pan, add minced garlic, ginger and the whites sections of your chopped scallions, reserving your green ends for garnish.
- Saute' for approximately 2 minutes until soft and fragrant.
- Stir in miso concentrate, orange marmalade, orange zest, and 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Lower heat to simmer reduce to make a glaze, approximately 2 minutes.
- Once salmon is finished cooking, remove with tongs, you can slice skin away if you like, that is optional. Top with Orange Marmalade Miso Glaze and garnish with green scallions.
- Serve with roasted sweet potato fried also fantastic in the Ninja Air Fryer and my Instant Pot Coconut Rice. Enjoy!
Orange Marmalade Miso Glazed Salmon
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Check out our Date Night Salmon with Smoked Tomato Broth or our Tuscan Sun Dried Tomato Pasta with Pine Nuts.
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!