My Easy Instant Pot Eggs Benedict, deconstructed style is the perfect brunch to impress your overnight guests. Hey there friends, it’s Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS, and I am so excited to share this breakfast recipe with you all today. It is my Easy Instant Pot Eggs Benedict which makes the perfect brunch spread for guests.
Hey Y’all, today I am using the fun little accessory I got for my Instant Pot, from our very own Debbiedoo’s Home Pressure Cooking line my flower bundt pan. My Easy Instant Pot Eggs Benedict is a great recipe for entertaining those late risers on a sleepy weekend.
You can get a Flower pan of your very own!
Also, try my other great breakfast recipes like my Nutty Cinnabon Monkey bread which is perfect for brunch or makes a tasty dessert.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this unique savory, delicious, deconstructed, quiche style, eggs benedict. Since I do not like mine runny, like my husband does this version is perfect! I dress mine up and give it some extra flavor, with mushrooms and green peppers, but feel free to keep it simple too, with just the basics of eggs, cheese, and Canadian bacon if you wish. Whisk your eggs with salt, pepper, cheese, half and half, and veggies. Pour into a greased flower bundt pan.
I do recommend using an aerosol olive oil cooking spray to grease the flower bundt pan for easy removal, prior to adding the egg batter, you can also use a butter or coconut spray as well. Place cooking trivet and 1 cup of water in the base of my Instant Pot and cook at High-Pressure Manual Cook for 15 minutes, then I do a quick-release on the steam and serve it hot.
Cook The Canadian Bacon
While the eggs are baking, I cook the Canadian bacon in my Ninja Air Fryer at 390 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time. When finished I line a plate in a circular pattern.
I also made the Hollandaise sauce during the cooking time as well. The Hollandaise sauce can be made from scratch if you are feeling industrious, but since Hollandaise sauce can be known to break easily, I tend to use an E-Z packet variety for the early morning versions, as my cooking cheat. Sometimes it is just too early, and boiling water is hard enough, so take the win.
I remove the flower bundt pan with rubber-lined tongs, for extra grip. Then using oven mitts I invert the bundt pan onto the bacon-lined plate and drizzle with the Hollandaise sauce. Then I added some fresh herbs like parsley and chives to dress the plate and served with croissants or fresh biscuits.
If you like egg recipes in the Instant Pot, you can find a few more made with egg bite molds
Easy Instant Pot Eggs Benedict (Deconstructed Style)
Easy Instant Pot Eggs Benedict
- Cooking Trivet
- Instant Pot 3 Qt. Mini ( Recipe Can be doubled for larger size Instant Pots)
- Flower Bundt Cake Pan
- Ninja Foodi
- 6 Eggs Whisked, Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Green Pepper Seeded, Chopped-optional
- 6 oz Mushrooms canned Fresh- Chopped, pre cooked and tossed with 1 tbsp of Truffle oil- optional
- 1 tbsp Half & Half
- 1 tbsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Sharp Cheddar Cheese Finely Shredded
- Olive Oil Spray Grease Pan
- 8-12 pc Canadian Bacon Cooked in Ninja Air Fryer 390 for 10 minutes
- 1 packet Hollandaise Sauce (Concord) Prepared by directions requires 1 cup boiling water, and whisk.
- 4 Croissants or Biscuits
- 4 oz Fresh Parsley & Chives for Garnish
- Whisk your eggs with salt, pepper, cheese, half and half and veggies.
- Pour into a greased flower bundt pan. I recommend using an aerosol olive oil cooking spray to grease the flower bundt pan for easy removal, prior to adding the egg batter, you can also use a butter or coconut spray as well.
- Place cooking trivet and 1 cup of water in the base of Instant Pot and cooked at High Pressure Manual Cook for 15 minutes.
- While the eggs are baking, cook the canadian bacon in Ninja Air Fryer at 390 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time. When finished I line a plate in a circular pattern.
- When eggs finished cooking, carefully Quick release on the steam.
- Remove the flower bundt pan with rubber lined tongs, for extra grip. Then using oven mitts invert the bundt pan onto the bacon lined plate and drizzle with the Hollandaise sauce.
- Add some fresh herb to dress the plate and serve with fresh biscuits or croissants.