Hi there, friends! Today we are sharing an amazing, fun, and quick appetizer party pleaser. Our parties these days are limited but that doesn’t mean you can’t party with the family. Trust me, they will love this fried ravioli treat.
The first time we ever had fried ravioli, I was mind blown. Couldn’t understand why we never had these growing up. I would imagine because of the oil and stovetop frying it typically calls for and the mess. The Ninja Foodi takes all that mess and fusses out of it. These are a healthier version, no doubt. I suppose these are more of a toasted, crisp ravioli. But they sure are good nonetheless.
For this recipe, you will need a bag of ravioli, Italian style breadcrumbs, egg for dipping, parsley, parmesan cheese, and a marinara dipping sauce. If you want to get a little fancy grab some fresh basil to garnish as well.
You can use any style of ravioli you prefer. We love these 4 cheese ravioli found at Walmart. They remind me of homemade. You can use frozen ravioli and proceed with the recipe just the same. The frozen ravioli does make it easier for dipping and coat. It’s a personal preference.
These can be a meal in itself depending on your family preference. If you make a side salad, or perhaps some meatballs, you have a full meal. We consider these more finger foods, but hey suit yourself and indulge any way you wish. We love quick little appetizers sometimes for dinner. Have you tried our meatballs? Or perhaps our pizza monkey bread?
Prep and Cleanup
The prep and clean-up are very simple and will take no time, nor a mess as mentioned earlier with oil splatter all over the stove.
We hope you give these Ninja Foodi Fried Ravioli a try and let us know what you think.
You may also enjoy our Ravioli soup recipe. It is so good and simple. We are all about simple, tasty meals that we know your family will enjoy here at Home Pressure Cooking
Ninja Foodi Fried Ravioli
- Ninja Foodi
- Air Fryer
- 1 bag Ravioli of choice. We used four cheese Frozen or defrosted
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs Beaten for dipping
- Parmesan cheese
- Basil optional
- jarred marinara sauce for dipping.
- First beat two eggs in a bowl
- Add bread crumbs to another bowl
- Dip Ravioli in beaten eggs, then coat both sides in bread crumbs.
- Preheat Ninja Foodi first on broil temperature. Once it is preheated, set to Air Crisp/Air Fry at 390 degrees. Layer ravioli in crisper basket or rack for approximately 8 minutes. Mid way through turn ravioli If using frozen, add additional two minutes time. These are easy to check on accordingly.
- Remove from Fryer and set on a wire rack or plate for cooling just a few minutes before serving. They will be hot. Garnish with parmesan cheese, basil and parsley. Enjoy.
Ninja Foodi Fried Ravioli
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.