My Ninja Air Fryer Chicken & Waffles is a great breakfast for a dinner treat. Hi everyone, this is Jen from JENRON DESIGNS. Today I am sharing the perfect “breakfast for dinner” with my Ninja Air Fryer Chicken & Waffles.
The recipe I am sharing this week, is always a favorite around here, my Ninja Air Fryer Chicken & Waffles. Honestly, I have made this recipe so many times and I am always get asked for the recipe. It is especially great for meal train dinners when you are looking to make something a little different from the traditional pasta in a pan delivery.
My Ninja Air Fryer Chicken & Waffles is such a quick and meal that utilizes the Ninja Air Fryer. If you have the Ninja Foodi all in one, it will make this recipe even easier.
The first part of this recipe is mixing all the dry ingredients together in a pie dish for easy coating. Then mix water and eggs to make an egg wash for chicken fillets. Dip fillets into the wash, before coating I like to season the chicken with a little salt and pepper to taste, then dredge into the Panko and breadcrumb mixture.
You will want to use the grill grate provided with your Air Fryer to layer as many pieces of chicken as you can. This will just save you some cooking time.
Bake for 15 minutes in your Ninja Air Fryer at 390 degrees. Be sure to check on your chicken intermittently and turn to prevent burning. When finished removed with tongs and serve up with fresh-baked waffles, and of course my Hummingbird Syrup, see my recipe below! I promise you will not be disappointed.
To make my Hummingbird Syrup, saute’ pecan pieces in butter in a skillet. Then add in all ingredients, make sure that you have smashed your banana into chunks. Bring to a light boil, reduce heat, and serve.
Ninja Air Fryer Chicken & Waffles
Ninja Air Fryer Chicken & Waffles
- Air Fryer
- Mealthy CrispLid
- 1 lb Chicken Tenderloins tendons removed, salt & peppered
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste for egg wash & chicken tenders
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Banana mashed into small chunks
- 1/2 cup Crushed Pineapple
- 1/4 cup Pecan Pieces
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a pie dish for easy coating. Then make egg wash by mixing water and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip fillets into wash, before coating. Tip- I like to season the chicken with a little salt and pepper to taste, then dredge into the Panko and breadcrumb mixture.
- You will want to use the grill grate provided with your Air Fryer to layer as many pieces of chicken as you can. This will just save you some cooking time.
- Bake for 15 minutes in your Ninja Air Fryer at 390 degrees.
- When finished removed with tongs and serve up with fresh baked waffles, and of course Hummingbird Syrup.
- Saute' pecan pieces in butter in a skillet. Add all ingredients and bring to a light boil and reduce heat once it begins to thicken.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!