Instant Pot Bananas Foster Bread Pudding is one of my husband’s favorite desserts. Hey there, friends, Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS sharing one of her husband’s favorite dessert treats, Instant Pot Bananas Foster Bread Pudding.
Hey Y’all, today I am using one of my favorite little accessories I got for my Instant Pot, from our very own Debbiedoo’s Home Pressure Cooking line to make my husband’s favorite Instant Pot Bananas Foster Bread Pudding.
You can find the Flower pan
You can also find all the fun bread, cakes, and more to make in the flower pan HERE
White Chocolate Pudding and Salted Caramel
This recipe is so tasty for the winter months and combines two of my hubby’s favorite things Bread Pudding and Bananas Foster, I just jazzed it up a bit with some Godiva White Chocolate Pudding and Salted Caramel.
Use the leftovers from 2 cans of Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits we used for breakfast which was roughly 1 can worth of biscuits, from the day before, since that is how you make a good bread pudding, with day-old bread. Cut them into chunks and added slices of bananas.
Then create the pudding mixture by pre-boiling milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla, together, in a separate pan. Allow it to completely cool then, whisk in eggs and pudding mixture. Pour over bread and bananas and let soak for at least a half-hour.
Add the bread mixture to a lightly greased baking pan and top with unwrapped caramel squares. Place the flower bundt pan on top of the baking trivet, directly over 1 1/2 cups of water.
Seal lid on the Instant Pot and bake at the High-Pressure Manual setting for 30 minutes. Allow the Instant Pot to naturally vent, approximately 10 minutes. Serve it directly from the pan, using a set of rubber tongs to hold the bundt pan in place, serving with a long-handled spoon into bowls.
Optional: drizzle with a little Salted Caramel Crown Royal for an adult treat and lite it on fire with a torch to flambe’.
Instant Pot Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Instant Pot Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
- Instant Pot 3 Qt. Mini ( Recipe Can be doubled for larger size Instant Pots)
- Cooking Trivet
- Flower Bundt Cake Pan
- 1 can Grands Flaky Layers Butter Biscuits Prebaked, Preferably day old
- 2 Bananas Sliced
- 1 box Godiva White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted
- 2 cups Milk 2%
- 1 tsp Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 can Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 bottle Crown Royal Salted Caramel Optional for Flambe'
- Pre bake 1 can of Grands Flakey Layers Biscuits and allow them to sit over night for better results. ( I used leftovers from a previous days breakfast, in which I prepared 2 cans total.)
- Cut biscuits into chunks and add in slices of bananas.
- For pudding mixture boil milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla together, in a stove top pan. Allow it to completely cool.
- Then, whisk in 2 eggs and pudding mix.
- Pour mixture over bread and bananas, allow to soak for at least a half hour.
- Spray your flower baking pan with olive oil baking spray and add your soaked bread mixture. Top with unwrapped caramel squares.
- Place flower baking dish on top of baking trivet directly over 1 1/2 cups of water, in bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Seal lid on Instant Pot and Bake at High Pressure Manual setting for 30 minutes.
- Allow Instant Pot to naturally vent, approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve directly from your Instant Pot, using rubber tongs to hold the flower bundt pan in place and a serving spoon to dish up the steamy hot goodness into bowls.
- Optional: You can drizzle with a little Salted Caramel Crown Royal for an adult treat and lite it on fire with a torch to flambe'.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Check out our Air Fried Wings or our Ninja Foodi BBQ Chicken Wings.
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!