Instant Pot: Seafood Paella, is a classy meal perfect for dinner guests, and ready in under 30 minutes.
Hey there friends, this is Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS. A guest here today on Home Pressure Cooking sharing her Instant Pot Seafood Paella.
“When I am looking for a quick and easy dinner to impress my guest I look no further than Instant Pot: Seafood Paella. Paella is one of those dishes that is can be very impressive and when you add in some exotic seafood like calamari, littleneck clams, or fresh mussels, which really elevates this dish visually. “
The first thing you need to do is set your Instant Pot to Sauté. Add olive oil chopped onions, pepper, and garlic sweat until translucent. Next add paprika, red pepper flakes, bullion, rice, tomatoes, and saffron. Cover with stock, I personally like chicken stock, but you could use vegetable or even fish stock.
Place mussels, Calamari rings, shrimp, and scallops to the top. Set Instant Pot to high-pressure manual cook for 15 minutes. Allow to naturally vent when finished.
Always make sure to only serve clams that have naturally opened, never open or force a clam to open. If they do not open discard them. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with a nice white wine.
ENJOY! You sure will impress your guests with this mouth-watering Seafood Paella. This would make a fabulous holiday meal.
Some more tasty 3 Qt. Instant Pot meals HERE
Instant Pot : Seafood Paella
Instant Pot: Seafood Paelle
- Instant Pot 3 Qt. Mini ( can be doubled for a larger 6 Qt. Pot)
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Red Pepper chopped
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Garlic minced
- 2 Roma Heirloom Tomatoes diced
- 2 cups Yellow Saffron Rice
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- 1/2 lb Shrimp peeled, deveined
- 15 Mussels and/or Clams
- 1/2 lb Calamari optional, cleaned and sliced in rings
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Knorr's Chicken Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup Chives fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Set your insta pot to sauté, add olive oil, peppers, garlic and onions until translucent.
- Next add paprika, red pepper flakes, bullion, rice, and saffron. Cover with chicken stock.
- Top with mussels, calamari, shrimp scallops, tomatoes and your white wine.
- Set Instant pot to high pressure manual cook for 15 minutes.
- Quick Vent and serve. Garnish with fresh herbs. Do not serve any unopened clams or mussels.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!