Blueberry banana bread in the Instant Pot pressure cooker! Good day friends! Today was a happy accident recipe I created in the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
Of course, I cheated on this recipe using Martha White mixes. Those are always my go to quick breads. If you can’t find Martha White locally in your neck of the woods, you can always use Betty Crocker. They make a variety of quick muffin breads as well.
When using my loaf pan, which is part of our Deluxe bake-ware set, you can use TWO packs of these mixes. I thought I had two banana bread mixes, but in fact, I only had one banana bread and one blueberry. OOPS, now what?
Combine the two packs together and let’s see what happens.
I also had some pecans on hand and threw a handful of those in. Considering for these mixes you don’t even need eggs, and only a cup of milk, I didn’t feel I was wasting much just in case the combination was bad.
This blueberry banana bread was the perfect morning breakfast with a hot cup of coffee to warm our souls.
We couldn’t wait for it to cool down before we could dig in. So if you have about 23 minutes to spare, and love your Instant Pot, try your hand at one of these quick and tasty bread recipes.
You can find our other Martha White experiments
Blueberry Banana Bread in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Blueberry Banana Bread
- 14 oz. 2 packages Martha White mixes. You may use TWO packages at a time depending on the pan you use.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Prepare loaf pan with non-stick butter or Crisco bottom and sides
- Mix Martha White packages (any variety or combination) according to directions. Add in pecans, and mix well.
- Add one cup of water to the Pressure Cooker
- Set pan on a trivet rack. Lower down into pot. Add mixed ingredients to the pan. Set on High Pressure for 23 minutes. Do a quick release, remove and set to cool
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More Tasty Treats
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!