Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cinnamon Cake makes a great dessert for Thanksgiving. Hey there friends, meet Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS. This is one of my fall favorite treats, Instant Pot: Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cinnamon Cake.
Hey Y’all, today I am trying out a fun new little accessory I just got for my Instant Pot, from our very own Debbiedoo’s Home Pressure Cooking line. I will be making a quick and tasty Instant Pot: Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cinnamon Cake which is perfect for entertaining for Thanksgiving.
You may recall back a few weeks ago, I made an amazing Cinnabon monkey bread.
Get a Flower pan for your kitchen!
You can also find all the fun bread recipes, cakes, and more to make in the flower pan HERE
Great For Fall
This recipe is so tasty for the fall and combines two of my favorite flavors in one cake. I also have cinnamon roll icing, though it is completely optional and a Pecan Pie flavor in the form of a cake.
First, mix your flour, baking powder, cinnamon powdered buttermilk, and brown sugar together in a bowl. Then add 2 slightly beaten eggs and 1/2 stick of melted butter. Next stir in 3/4 cup Pecan pieces.
Pretty As a Flower
Then add cake batter to your lightly greased flower bundt pan and place on top of trivet in your Instant Pot and seal the lid. Cook at manual high pressure for 25 minutes. Allow to naturally release pressure for approximately 10 minutes, then remove pan and allow the cake to cool before inverting onto a plate.
You can see the results are beautiful and you could just lightly dust this cake with powdered sugar for a wintery effect but today I have iced the cake with a cinnamon roll icing and topped it with 1/2 cup of chopped pecan pieces.
Check out Home Pressure Cooking’s recent Pecan Pie made in the Ninja Foodi.
This recipe was made in the 3 Qt. Instant Pot, however, it can be made in any size pot. You can check out Home Pressure Cooking recipes made in the 3 Qt. Instant Pot
Instant Pot Nutty Cinnabon Monkey Bread
Instant Pot Pecan Pie Cinnamon Cake
- Instant Pot 3 Qt. Mini ( Recipe Can be doubled for larger size Instant Pots)
- Cooking Trivet
- Flower Bundt Cake Pan
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Powdered Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 stick Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Non-stick Spray
- Cinnamon Roll Icing
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped for garnish
- Spray your bundt pan with a non-stick spray.
- In a bowl mix together flour, buttermilk powder, baking soda, salt, and brown sugar, using your Sprutle. Once mixed add eggs, melted butter, and pecans.
- Scoop batter into prepared cake pan and place in Instant Pot on top of trivet.
- Seal lid and cook on HIGH Pressure for 25 minutes and allow the pressure cooker to Naturally Release.
- Carefully remove pan (using tongs) and allow pan to cool for 10 minutes before inverting cake from pan to plate.
- Top cake with whipped icing and pecans. Cake will last in an airtight container for 5 days.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More Delicious Treats
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!