Good day friends! I have a super fun treat for you today, Funfetti Cake And Bites In The Pressure Cooker. Not only fun for adults, but the kids will love them too. I am calling the Funfetti cake bites, my dwarf bites. I am not the world’s best cake frosting, but I was able to make the frosting look like little hats.
For this recipe, you will need an egg bite mold, and my new loaf pan HERE, which is part of the deluxe set. You will get a lot of use out of this set and here you can find my recipes to date using the loaf and tart pan HERE. The set does come with the Custom bamboo board and the pizza cutter.
For the frosting, I put a Ziploc baggie in a cup, corner down, and then filled it with frosting. I twisted the middle of the bag as I removed it from the cup, then snipped off the bottom and simply swirled it on top, and did a quick lift off the end. You can go on You rube and see many ways to frost cupcakes. As I said, I am no expert in that.
One box of Funfetti cake made seven cake bites, and a mini loaf cake, all in one pot at the same time. That’s a win-win!
I used a cream cheese frosting and then sprinkled red sugar sprinkles. So good and so fun!
These little dwarf bites were so good and so bouncy delicious. They were hopping off the plate and into my mouth.
Funfetti Cake And Bites In The Pressure Cooker
I sent the cake to work with my husband! I am sure his staff will enjoy it.
Funfetti cake bites and cake in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot
- 1 box Funfett cake mix 15.5oz.
- 1 container of frosting (cream cheese)
- eggs (according to box)
- oil (according to box)
- water (according to box) and one cup for the pressure cooker
- Mix cake according to directions. I always hand mix my baked goods, especially when I am pressure cooking them. You will love these spurtles
- Next, lightly spray loaf pan with non-stick butter, or shortening. Add one cup of water to the pressure cooker. Set pan directly on bottom of the pot. Pour cake batter a little more than half way. You want to be sure to have enough batter to fill your seven cavity mold.
- Next prepare egg bite mold the same by using non-stick in the inner molds. Set mold on a trivet rack, and set on top of loaf pan. Fill each mold to the top and as evenly as possible.
- Set Pressure cooker to High, for 23 minutes. Quick release when finished. Be sure away from cabinets and when removing lid, proceed away from the face so you don't get face steamed.
Hope you enjoyed our seven dwarf cake bites and cake in the Instant Pot
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More Fun Treats
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!