Smell that smell! Can’t you smell that smell of apple freshness flowing through the air? It is all about apple season now. Today I am sharing an Apple Pie tart made in the Ninja Foodi.
Golden and delicious topped with walnuts. I cheated a bit on my Apple pie tart and used cinnamon biscuits instead of a traditional pie crust. I wanted a nice fluffy apple pie. Go big or go HOME!
One can of cinnamon rolls, apple pie filling, and walnuts. Of course a dash of cinnamon and a pinch of kosher salt. It truly tasted like baked apple pie.
I hope you enjoy our apple tart made in the Ninja Foodi and give it a try. Keep in mind this can be made the same in an Air Fryer or using the Mealthy CrispLid. Keep an eye on it, and tweak accordingly. You pre-bake the cinnamon rolls first, then add the second layer of apples and nuts on later. It’s a cinch!
Find the new accessory bake-ware deluxe set for use in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker, Ninja Grill, Air Fryers, Toaster ovens, and more. DELUXE Bake-ware set
You can find our recent recipes using the new Bakeware set on the market for Instant Pots, Ninja Foodi, Air Fryers, and use with Mealthy CrispLid.
Check out more Apple recipes on Home Pressure Cooking. One-stop to all your truly tested recipes in the Pressure Cooker, Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, and more.
Pin it, make it, see recipe below
Apple Pie Tart made in the Ninja Foodi
- Ninja Foodi
- Air Fryer
- Mealthy CrispLid
- 1 can Cinnamon rolls (small not jumbo)
- 7 oz. Apple pie filling of choice
- (NOTE): Use parchment paper on bottom of the pan, preferably to decrease risk of scratching the bottom of the pan when cutting) Lightly spray your tart pan with non-stick butter, or coconut oil. Preheat Ninja Foodi on 390 bake for 5 minutes while preparing
- Layer the cinnamon buns on the bottom and press down firmly
- Set temperature to 360 degrees on BAKE. Set tart pan on trivet rack (high) level. Bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown, Top with Apple pie filling, sprinkle cinnamon lightly and top with walnuts (optional). Lower lid, kick down temp to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 15-18 minutes until desired golden brown, Please check in between not to over burn,Remove from pot and set to cool. To release a tart pan: Place pan on top of glass and gently pull down outer pan. Plate and serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream or whip cream.
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.