Oh, Pumpkin Pie your time has come around again, and we are autumn-rifically happy! Pumpkin Pie Tart is one of the many great glories of the fall season.
We love pumpkin pie all year round. However, it only seems right this time of year. This pumpkin pie tart was mind-blowing! Not to mention it took us less than an hour from beginning to end including cool time.
It was a pure delight to make and to have for dessert. We used Ginger cookies for the crust, organic pumpkin, a few spices, two egg yolks, and some sweetened condensed milk.
You Need a Tart Pan
Of course, the tart pan made it pretty. Something we never used before, a simple tart pan. You can make pizza, quiche, desserts, monkey bread, and whatever else your imagination can come up with. You can check out our double-decker Mexican pizza HERE. With the tart pan, included was a loaf pan, a recent banana bread recipe, and a beautiful bamboo cutting pizza board. When the board is not in use, hang it on your wall for instant artwork, and always have it on hand.
I went a little crazy with the whipped cream. There was a reason for that. About 3 minutes longer the top of the pumpkin would have been burned. It was slightly over golden if that makes sense. Of course, I will give you the exact time in the recipe down below. It did not affect the taste at all. It simply didn’t look as golden orange as we would have preferred.
Pumpkin Pie Tart
Pumpkin Pie tart made in the Ninja Foodi-Air Fryer
- Ninja Foodi
- Mealthy CrispLid
- Air Fryer
- 30 Ginger snap cookies (Any Brand)
- 3/4 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 13 oz. Organic Pumpkin
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp Ground cinnamon
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 2 egg yolks
- Using a blender or magic bullet, blend 30 Ginger cookies. You want them fine and no chunks. Add cookie crumbs to a mixing bowl. Next melt butter and add to cookie mixture. Line the bottom of the tart pan with parchment paper rounds. You can cut parchment paper to size the bottom of the pan. Next, add cookie crumbs and form with a wooden spoon or measuring cup with saran wrapped around the bottom, so it won't stick or make a mess. Be sure to get the sides and bottom all formed neat and even.
- Turn Ninja or Air fryer on to preheat, set to 390 degrees for 5 minutes. Set tart pan on a trivet rack with handles and lower down into unit. Kick the temperature down to 325 degrees and bake the crust for 12-15 minutes.In a mixing bowl add organic pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Let crust cool for about 10 minutes before adding mixture down below. Pour mixture in the tart pan. It is OK if the mixture is to the very top. Set unit to 350 degrees for 18 minutes. Please check that it does not get over golden. (I had mine in for 22) too long..but not ruined:) whew~
- Remove from unit and set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or longer to set. Add whip cream, sprinkle cinnamon and enjoy this amazing pumpkin pie tart!
Pin it, make it, ENJOY!
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.