Instant Pot: Chicken & Quinoa Soup is the perfect cozy meal for easy weeknight dinners on the go, and ready in under 30 minutes. Hey there, friends. This is Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS, sharing her Instant Pot Chicken & Quinoa Soup.
When I am looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner everyone loves, my go-to is Instant Pot: Chicken & Quinoa Soup. This is a nice hearty soup perfect for cooler temperatures and cozy fall nights.
The first thing you need to do is set your Instant Pot to Sauté setting. Add olive oil and frozen Mirepoix Mix ( In Cajun and Creole cuisine, a mirepoix is a combination of onions, celery, and bell peppers), saute’ until translucent approximately 5 mins. Cut the chicken into 1″ chunks and coat with Herbs De Provence. Add to pot and brown, an additional 5 minutes. Repeat for Sausage which is optional, but adds a great flavor to this recipe.
Add mushrooms, broth, Quinoa, and Knorr Chicken Bouillon to pot and stir. Place lid on the pot and set to High-Pressure Cook for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool and natural vent or decompress before opening. I love to garnish with thyme and chives, serve with a chunk of crusty bread French Bread for dipping.
Some more tasty 3 Qt. Instant Pot meals
Instant Pot Chicken & Quinoa Soup
- Instant Pot 3 Qt. Mini ( Recipe Can be doubled for larger size Instant Pots)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Chunked
- 1 bag Frozen Mirepoix
- 1 8 oz Mushrooms fresh & sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Herbs De Provence
- 3 tbsp Knorr Chicken Bouillon
- 16 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cup Quinoa (fast cook like minute rice)
- 1 8 oz Polish Sausage (optional)
- 1 3 oz fresh thyme Garnish
- 1 3 oz fresh chives Garnish
- Place Instant Pot on Saute'. Add olive oil and mirepoix mix sauté for 5 mins.
- Cut Chicken into 1" chunks coat with Herbs De Provence. Add to pot and brown. Repeat for Sausage (optional)
- Add mushrooms, broth, Quinoa, and Knorr Chicken Bouillon to pot and stir.
- Place lid on pot and set to high pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and decompress by natural venting, before opening, garnish with thyme and chives, serve with crusty bread
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.