Today we made a quick and delicious Banana Bread in the Ninja Foodi. We are having a house full of guests and wanted to make a few breakfast treats or midnight snacks to have on hand. You never know when hunger strikes and it is nice to have something readily available.
Betty Crocker to the rescue. These little baking packs are always our go-to. Between Betty and Martha White, you simply can’t go wrong. Find my Martha White treat recipes.
Most grocery stores carry the Betty Crocker muffin packets. Martha White seems to be a little harder to find. We often find them at Walmart with a large variety to choose from.
Two packs of 6.4 oz. fit our loaf pan perfectly.
The Ninja Bundle gets a lot of use. Between the tart pan, the loaf pan, and having a beautiful Bamboo pizza/cheese board not only for displaying our tasty treats and food but the board can easily be hung on the wall for artwork. Giving A nice rustic-farmhouse vibe! You can find our recent Double-decker Mexican Pizza recipes.
The Bamboo board also matches our Spurtles, making for an awesome gift idea for a bridal shower, Mother’s day, Birthday and just because gifts.
As we know Bamboo is Eco-friendly and the colors and variations of bamboo will vary. Some bamboo is light, while others are even black. It really depends on the age of the tree. We absolutely love using these in our everyday kitchen cooking.
If you are looking for a Home Made version of Banana Bread, you can find our Home Made Banana bread recipe.
You may also enjoy our recent Beer Bread made from four simple ingredients.
Pin it, make it, share it!
Now for the quick directions.
Banana Bread made in the Ninja Foodi-Air Fryer
- Ninja Foodi
- Mealthy CrispLid
- Air Fryer
- 2 6.4 oz Betty Crocker Banana muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 ripened banana (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Set Ninja Foodi-Air Fryer on 390 broil to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Mix your Banana muffins, water, banana and chocolate chips in a bowl using Spurtle or hand mixing with a whisk.
- Prepare loaf pan by lightly spraying or greasing with non-stick butter or coconut oil, the bottom and sides of pan
- Pour mixture in the pan. It is ok to fill right to the top.
- Set pan on a trivet and lower down in pot. Set at 360 degrees BAKE for 18-20 minutes or until desired golden brown. Remove and let cool before removing from loaf pan. Set on pretty plate or wooden cutting board for display and ready to eat. ENJOY.
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.