Instant Pot Nutty Cinnabon Monkey Bread is the perfect way to start off your fall.
Hey there friends, meet Jennifer from JENRON DESIGNS. A guest here today on Home Pressure Cooking sharing one of her fall favorite treats, with us today. Instant Pot: Nutty Cinnabon Monkey Bread.
Hello friends! Today I am trying out a fun new little accessory I just got for my Instant Pot from our very own Debbiedoo’s Home Pressure Cooking line, the Flower Bundt Pan. I will be making a quick and tasty Instant Pot: Nutty Cinnabon Monkey Bread, which is perfect for entertaining as we head into Fall.
You can find the Flower Bundt Pan HERE
You can also find all the fun breads, cakes and more to make in the flower pan HERE
This recipe is so easy and fast, but yet still the same impressive results to wow your overnight guests in the morning with a fresh cup of French Pressed Coffee. Start out by cutting your refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls into quarters. I personally like to use the Pillsbury Cinnabon variety that includes the buttercream icing, which actually tastes like a cream cheese icing.
Then roll the quarter into balls and dredge into your cinnamon, sugar mixture. Layer into your lightly greased Insta Flower Pan with pecan bits. Coat with the butter and sugar mixture and place into Instant Pot on trivet.
Note: To bake you will want to use your trivet and add 1 cup of water to the base.
Once you have baked on manual, high pressure for 20 minutes. Release steam and remove using rub edge tongs. Invert into a plate using a hot mat or baking glove. Add cream cheese icing to top while warm and top with almond slivers.
This recipe was made in the 3 Qt. Instant Pot. However, can be made in any size pot.
You can check out Home Pressure Cooking’s recipes made in the 3 Qt. Instant Pot HERE if you like.
Instant Pot Nutty Cinnabon Monkey Bread
- Instant Pot 3 Qt. Mini ( can be doubled for a larger 6 Qt. Pot)
- Flower Bundt Pan
- 1 can Pilsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pecan Pieces
- 1 can Pam Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Almond Slivers
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Start out by pre greasing your Flower Bundt Pan.
- Then mix both sugars and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Cut your refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls into quarters. Roll your quartered cinnamon rolls into balls and coat in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Then place into your Insta Flower Pan.
- Sprinkle Pecan pieces between the layers.
- Take the reaming sugar and mix with 1/4 melted butter to pour over your bread. Drizzle honey over this mixture as well.
- Place pan on a trivet with 1 cup of water in the base, of your Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the instant pot and close the pressure release valve. Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 20 minutes. When the cooking cycle is complete, use the quick-release valve to release the steam and carefully remove the lid and pan.
- Remove from the pot using rubber edge tongs and inverting pan onto the serving plate using a hot mat or baking gloves.
- Add dollops of cream cheese icing to warm monkey bread. Top with Almond Slivers.
- Allow too cool just until warm and serve.
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid HERE.
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Nutty Cinnabon Monkey Bread”
I don’t have a flower bundt pan. Can I use the round pan to make the monkey bread?
yes, you can use any pan that is around the same size. Let us know how it turns out. 😀