I know what you’re thinking! It’s only early August and she is already sharing pumpkin recipes. Today I am sharing Ninja Foodi Pumpkin Pie Banana Muffin Bites.
And I can’t forget the warm homemade maple butter I made to go along with them. Don’t worry I will share that quickie how-to as well. So easy.
Some of my regulars here may be shocked at this. I DID not cheat on this recipe. I made these pumpkin pie banana muffin bites from scratch. When something is this simple and only calls for a few ingredients from scratch, I don’t mind. However, most of the time for my bites, a good ole’ Martha White mix does me just fine. You can find my Martha White cheats HERE.
For The Best Pumpkin Pie Banana Muffin Bites:
All you need for this recipe is a ripe almost ready-to-go banana, flour, a little bit of brown sugar, chocolate chips, and a little pumpkin puree.
I did not use an electric mixer for this recipe. I always use my Spurtles! They are the best kitchen tool and one and only you will always use.
Share Your Pumpkin Pie Banana Muffin Bites With Us on Facebook!
Pumpkin Pie Banana Muffin Bites in the Ninja Foodi
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg
- 1 ripened banana
- 1 egg
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, butter,sugar, salt, spice, brown sugar, banana, egg, and pumpkin puree. Mix well until consistency is creamy.
- Prepare egg bite mold by lightly spraying with non-stick butter.
- Spoon (I used an ice cream scoop) in mixture all the way to the top of the mold. This makes 7 nice size pumpkin bites.
- Set mold on the trivet rack. Lower down into the pot. Set on Bake for 325 for 15 minutes. Then kick down temperature to 300 for an additional 5 minutes. Set to cool. Pop out, place on serving platter
- Maple BUTTER recipe: 1/2 stick of Butter 1/4 cup brown sugar, pinch of kosher salt and 1/4 maple syrup.Mix in bowl until whipped and smooth. You will have left overs for French ToastTop on pumpkin bites and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.