Yum-Yum! This was a fun and easy recipe to make in the Ninja Foodi. Today I am sharing a Teriyaki pork tenderloin in the Ninja Foodi.
I have made pork tenderloins a few times, and always like to change them up. Pork tenderloin is one of the easiest things to make in the pressure cooker. You can’t go wrong and you are guaranteed a tender pork tenderloin every time.
I added just hint of sweetness to this recipe using small chunk pineapples and the juice from the can. As you can see topped with green scallions. Grab some mini potato rolls and you have the perfect party pleaser food.
Just ask our Lucy girl what she thought of it:) I couldn’t resist giving her a little taste. She is 13 years old now and we have never given her people food. We give her a little here and there now as long as it is healthy. What dog wouldn’t love a piece of sweet and savory pork?
I finished of the pork tenderloin with a broil. Had that burnt ends mixed in for an extra bold flavor. This isn’t necessary, however with the Ninja Foodi it sure makes it easy to achieve.
I made this recipe a little earlier in the day, as we were having company come into town. I simply set it on warm for a few hours and it was simply amazing. Hope you give this Teriyaki pork tenderloin in the Ninja Foodi a try! It won’t be the last time:)
Teriyaki pork tenderloin in the Ninja Foodi
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin in the Ninja Foodi
- 1 14 fl. oz Kens Teriyaki marinade
- 1 small can pineapple chunks with juice
- 3 stalks Green scallions
- 2 Pork tenderloins (approx. 2-3 lbs) You can increase depending on how many servings you plan on having. This recipes served 6-8 people with having two mini sandwiches each.
- Potato rolls optional
- Remove tenderloin from packaging and set in the crisping basket of Ninja Foodi. Add one cup of water to the pot. Pour half the teriyaki sauce on top of the pork tenderloins.
- Set pot on Pressure cook for 25 minutes. Let natural release.
- Carefully open pot and add the remaining teriyaki sauce, pineapple chunks and juice on top. Set Foodi on Broil for approx. 7 minutes.
- Remove crisper basket, and on a plate, shred tenderloins with a fork. Add back to the foodi in all the sauce, stir and serve. Cut the scallions to add on top for color, little bit of extra texture and flavor. Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.