Hey there friends! Today I am sharing a recipe this is going to knock your socks off! Bacon cracker recipe in the Ninja Foodi.
It’s a delicious little party appetizer that will surely be a hit! This recipe can be done in the oven as well and you can find my bacon cracker recipe in the oven here. I used my Ninja Foodi
Bacon Cracker Recipe in the Ninja Foodi
The rack the Ninja Foodi comes with is perfect for this recipe. Ninja Foodi also makes a dehydrator rack with a few tiers that would be great for this recipe. You can of course double or triple the batch. This batch took me a total of 8 minutes. So while these are cooling down, you can throw in another batch to double, or triple, etc.
I used Town House flip side crackers that had the pretzel flavor on one side and regular butter crackers on the flip side. They were perfect. A little smaller than typical crackers, but like I said, perfect for this recipe to be made in the Ninja Foodi.
Bacon Crack Crackers in the Ninja Foodi
- Town House pretzel crackers
- Brown sugar
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cut the bacon strips down to the size of your crackers.
- Arrange the crackers on a rack in a single layer. Place the bacon on top of the cracker. Sprinkle generously with brown sugar.
- Lightly dash cayenne pepper on top of crackers. If you like a lot of heat, add more cayenne to your tastes. A little goes a long way, so be careful!
- Set Ninja on Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Carefully remove and set to cool for just a minute or so.
- Make another batch, and then another... because trust me, you will want more! These crackers also store great in a zip lock or Tupperware bowl.
Pin it, Make it, Thank me later. 🙂
Feel free to join my Ninja Foodi Group
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure Cooking today!
Find us on YOUTUBE
Feel free to join our Facebook Recipe Group. You can learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes.
Check out our new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your everyday pantry. Very traditional cooking for the everyday person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
Need even more recipes?
Not only for Fall but all year long enjoy amazing comfort foods. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin’s hands-on digital e-Book. For use with the Ninja Foodi, Air fryer, and Mealthy CrispLid.