Today I am sharing Juicy Pork Tenderloin in the Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker.
You can check out my Beer Can Chicken in the Instant Pot, and kielbasa, and my pork tenderloin in the Instant Pot. We love that rack so much. It is not only great for the pressure cooker, but it also is amazing for summer barbecues and the oven. But who really uses the oven much anymore? Since I now have the Ninja Foodi,Ninja Foodi recipes, that I have made so far. Feel free to join my new Ninja Foodi group HERE. A ton of activity and learning going on.
I made a teriyaki flavored tenderloin this time around. If you want to wrap two pork tenderloins around this rack, NO PROBLEM! I only did one because this evening it was only my son and me for dinner. A lot of nights my hubster is not home for dinner, sadly. He does get leftovers though when he comes home. Rest assured the man does not go hungry around here.
And yes, as you can see you can do your potatoes on the rack at the same time!
I cut two large white baked potatoes in two and just stuck them on the skewers. One for some odd reason did get cooked a little more than the others and cracked a bit. No biggie, it was still quite delicious and certainly cooked through. Just didn’t look as pretty.
The day I made my pumpkin applesauce in the Ninja Foodi, was the same day I made my pork tenderloin. Made sense. Pork and applesauce are a great complement to one another. “Pork chops and applesauce”.
Pin it, make it, ENJOY!
Hope you enjoy!
Juicy Pork Tenderloin in the Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker
Pork tenderloin in the Ninja Foodi
- 1-2 Pork tenderloins
- 1-2 cups Apple Juice
- Seasoning of choice (I like the already marinated tenderloins)
- If you have the Insta-rack. Wrap the tenderloins around the rack. If not, you can wrap around the pot or the trivet. May be awkward but can be done.
- If you do happen to have the Insta-rack, you can add your white potatoes to the skewers. If they are large potatoes, I cut them in half.
- Add apple juice to the pot.Set rack in pot and set to High Pressure for 18 minutes.
- Let Natural release for 3 minutes. Then do a manual quick release.
- Remove from pot and then set all on a platter to serve. Pour the Apple juice from pot over pork. ENJOY!