Yowsers! Another fun and easy experiment in my Ninja Foodi. I can tell you nothing has disappointed me yet in the Ninja Foodi. It is so simple to use and I love all my cooking options under one unit. Today I am sharing Easy Brown Sugar Cinnamon French Toast Bake in the Ninja Foodi
I used my three-cup flower pan and it was perfect for a serving of four. I used six pieces of thick Pepperidge farm brown sugar cinnamon bread, four eggs, a little bit of vanilla, milk, and cinnamon. You can use any Pepperidge farm bread you can find. Even the raisin one would be great!
The key is using thick bread. You can use sourdough bread or french bread. I find Pepperidge Farm bread is perfect for french toast. I think you will agree after you give this recipe a try.
Served warm and immediate of course is best. Believe me, you won’t resist leaving any leftovers. To think this only took eight minutes, no messy stove, and no pans to scrub. NICE!
Before you go. If you have the Ninja Foodi, you must protect your new baby Ninja from dust, dander, and scratches. Plus it will look stylin’. Find the new Ninja Foodi custom-made cover HERE.
Pin it, make it, love it!
Easy Brown Sugar Cinnamon French Toast Bake in the Ninja Foodi
Don’t forget to top with warm maple syrup!
French Toast in The Ninja Foodi
- 6 slices of Peppridge Farm Bread, Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Cube bread first. Four cuts diagonal and vertical. Set bread aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs well with milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Add cubed bread and mix well being sure to cover all cubes of bread
- Spray pan with non-stick butter generously. Add mixture to pan. Set pan on a trivet and lower in the Foodi.
- Set Foodi to 325 degrees (bake setting) for 8-9 minutes. When time is up, remove it from the air fryer, let it cool for a few minutes and then invert the pan onto a plate. Add maple syrup and enjoy.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More Breakfast Recipes
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!