If you missed my Apple Turnover Recipe in the Air Fryer, I urge you to check that out after this recipe. Today I am sharing how to make Buffalo cauliflower in the air fryer. This recipe for Buffalo cauliflower can definitely be a Weight Watchers-friendly one. I did not calculate the points, but cauliflower is free and I believe the only point value would be the little butter and panko used.
Only a few ingredients needed. Ahead of cauliflower, Frank’s Hot sauce (the best IMO) and Panko, and a smidgen of melted butter.
A little dip, a little dop
And they are ready for the Air fryer. I did not have parchment paper on hand to line the bottom of the Air fryer. In lieu of, I used the bottom of my 7′ Insta-pan Spring form pan.
Nicely Browned and Ready to Dip!
Quite a tasty treat! My family devoured them.
- 1 full head of cauliflower
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs mixed with 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Franks red hot sauce
- First, melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Add the hot sauce to the bowl and whisk. Set aside
- Cut your cauliflower into nice size stem pieces.
- Dip each floret into the butter and sauce mixture, then roll lightly on top of the panko breadcrumb mixture.
- Using the bottom piece of the Springform pan, place the cauliflower inside the air fryer or use a flat pan. Don't worry about single layers, you can stack them inside the air fryer.
- Set on 350 degrees and cook for approximately 15-17 minutes being sure to check on the cauliflower and rotate them a few time during the cooking time.
- Cook until lightly brown and golden. Serve with a side of blue cheese dip. Enjoy.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More Meatless Options
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!