Nothing more comforting than a nice warm soup. Today we are sharing the Weight Watchers Tuscan Soup in the Instant Pot.
The sun is shining nice and bright today. That always helps no matter what the temps may be. 🙂 This Weight Watchers Tuscan soup recipe in the Instant Pot is sure to delight your day. Whether it is in the midst of summer or the cold of winter.
Nothing is easier than a good homemade pot of soup, especially in the Instant Pot. Today I am sharing a Weight Watchers Tuscan Soup Recipe in the Instant Pot. My family absolutely loved it. There are all sorts of variations of Tuscan soup. Some made with sausage, beans, spicy, veggies, etc. You can make it your own version. That is exactly what I did today.
In lieu of ground hamburgers, I used ground turkey to cut my calories. It absolutely did not compromise the taste and I felt no guilt. In fact, I had a bowl and a half and I was pleasantly satisfied.
For this soup, you need ground turkey, or hamburger, or sausage. Red bell pepper, onion, diced tomatoes, garlic, jarred sauce, Worcestershire sauce, low sodium beef broth, elbow macaroni, and frozen spinach. I used Cavatappi noodles. They are prettier:)
A loaf of Italian bread would have been amazing. I opted for Naan bread to cut calories.
I highly recommend you run out to the grocery store for your ingredients today! You want to make this.
It’s quite a pretty soup as well. If there is such thing as pretty soup:) I obviously am drawn to color even in my food choices.
Print or save your recipe card for Weight Watchers Tuscan Soup
You can also check out more of my Weight Watcher Recipes.
NOTE: Always add your own seasonings according to your taste. I used an Italian blend seasoning in this recipe. Some may just like a little salt and pepper. Make it your own.
Pin it, make it, enjoy!
Weight Watchers Tuscan Soup in the Instant Pot
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1½ cups frozen spinach, chopped or shredded
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1½ tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 can diced and seasoned tomatoes
- 1 jar pasta sauce of your choice
- 2½ cups elbow pasta
- Saute ground turkey on the normal setting in the pressure cooker, no need to drain.
- Add chopped onion, pepper, and garlic: saute for 3 minutes
- Add beef broth, pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, Worchestershire sauce, and a half cup of water.
- Set the pot on manual and high-pressure for 15 min. Natural-release the pressure. Once the pin drops, press the release valve to ensure it's safe to open.
- Open the pot, add pasta and spinach. Stir and set the pot to high pressure for another 4 minutes. When time is up, quick-release the pressure, being sure the valve is turned away from you and your cabinets. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!