Nom, Nom, Nom! Today here at Home Pressure cooking I am sharing how to make a ravioli pie in the Instant Pot. So easy, so quick, and so darn delish. The fun thing with this recipe is you can find so many different kinds of ravioli’s these days are your local grocer. For my recipe I used two variations of ravioli. Both were tri-colored and added a little bit of color to the pie, which I liked. I used a spinach and cheese stuffed ravioli and a Portabella mushroom ravioli. I also used frozen meatballs cut in half and layered those in between my ravioli pie.
Ravioli Pie in the Instant Pot
Make your own variation to your own preference. I am just here to give you the gist:)
Of course for this recipe I used my new blue Insta-Pan
It works amazing for all dishes though too, not just pretty to look at.
You can find all the recipes I have made to date using the 7′ Springform/bundt pan HERE
Both my husband and son enjoyed the ravioli pie along with a side salad. That’s always the true test. It was filling and satisfying for us all.
If you want to add a layer of ricotta cheese in between that would be fine as well. Then again, I wanted this different tasting than lasagna in the Instant Pot. I wanted to taste the flavors of the ravioli and not be too heavy.
Topped with a marinara Cabernet jarred sauce.
If you choose to use frozen ravioli I would add on an additional 5 minutes cooking time. I bought my ravioli in the fresh/not frozen section of our grocery store.
Also, keep enough sauce to heat and top your ravioli pie. You are only adding in a layer of sauce in between.
Ravioli Pie in the Instant Pot
Ravioli and meatball pie in the Pressure Cooker
- 1 lb Ravioli ( I used tri color)
- 10 meatballs cut in half (I used frozen)
- 1 jar Your favorite jarred sauce
- Italian seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Using a 7′ or 8′ Spring form. First layer the bottom of your pan with jarred sauce ( You may want to wrap the outer bottom of the pan in case of leakage)Next layer raviolios on top of sauce as many as you can on the bottom. Do not stack, one single layer. Next a single layer of sliced meatballs on top.
- Top with a little sauce, seasoning, and shredded cheese. Repeat the layering process in the same exact order until you get to the very top of your pan.
- Next, add 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker pot. Set pan on a trivet rack with handles for ease of in and out of pot. Set Pot to High Pressure Manual for 15 minutes, and let naturally release for two minutes, then quick release. Remove carefully and set a moment to cool. Top with more sauce and grated cheese if you like. ENJOY!
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today! You can also check out my custom line of goods for the pressure cooker, air fryer, oven and Ninja Foodi.
Find me on YOU TUBE HERE
Feel free to join my Ninja Foodi group HERE. You will be sure to learn a ton of tips and tricks and exchange recipes. LOVE IT~
Buy from a known and trusted brand. You always know where to find me. All highlighted links lead to my Amazon affiliate links.
egg bite molds, The Insta-bundle (3 piece starter set) Best value…you basically get the silicone mitts for free:) Now offering in Tiffany blue color! and of course the Insta-Pans, Tiffany Blue Insta-Pan HERE
Newest addition to my line is the Flower Bundlette pan made for the 3 Qt. mini and up.
Another new goodie recently rolled out in our Home Pressure cooking line.My custom made eco-friendly bamboo Spurtles are a must have for all cooks in the kitchen. Everyone who has them, never wants to let them go!
Cheater cook time magnets HERE. Not only useful, they are quite cute too!
Check out my new Digital, downloadable, printable pressure cooking cookbook here. No crazy recipes here! You will have most ingredients and spices in your every day pantry. Very traditional cooking for the every day person, all tried and true and passing them to you.
HPC COOKBOOK HERE
I am really excited you are here. You can also find me on Home pressure cooking Facebook page where I demonstrate live cooking demos.
Drop your email down below to be the first one to know about all my recipes shared, gadgets and more tid bits for your pressure cooking needs.