I’ll never forget the first time I had a Coca-Cola cake. It was in Charleston, South Carolina in this little famous restaurant called Jestine’s kitchen. Jestine is famous for her fried chicken, collard greens, banana pudding, and her famous Coca-Cola cake. I indeed tried it all!~ I had never tasted a chocolate cake so delicious and wanted to find out the secret. Of course, that will never happen How to make a Coca-Cola cake in the Instant Pot, but I did know for certain coke was in her cake.
How to Make a Coca-Cola Cake in the Instant Pot
My version of course is still delicious but I know I have excluded a few hidden secrets. Even without those secrets this dessert turned out great! Come make this cake with me.
The day my new Insta-Pan arrived I couldn’t wait to use it. It’s such a pretty Tiffany blue color that I have kept it out on the counter just for decoration 🙂
Find all my recipes to date using a 7″ Springform/BUNDT pan HERE
I used a Duncan Hines dark chocolate cake mix and good ole’ Coke! I could have used diet coke for this recipe as well.
The last time I made a soda cake it was pretty guilt-free. Here you will find my Cranberry Seltzer Cake.
Pumpkin Cake in the Instant Pot. These are just a few examples of how amazing a cake can turn out in the Instant Pot.
I added little chocolate chips to the mix for added pockets of melty chocolate goodness.
And a few small scoops of chocolate brownie ice cream and red sugar sprinkles. Of course, vanilla ice cream or cool whip would suffice!
~This Coca-Cola Cake in the Instant Pot is AMAZING!~
Coca-Cola Cake in the Instant Pot
- 1 Chocolate cake box Duncan Hines
- 10 oz. Coke, regular or diet
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- Cool whip or vanilla ice cream
- In a mixing bowl, empty contents of chocolate cake mix. Add soda and chocolate chips. Mix well. DO NOT be tempted to add eggs or oil or water to the mix. Don't do it.
- Prepare a 7-inch springform/bundt pan with light non-stick butter spray. Cover the bottom of the outer pan with tin foil. Add one cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Pour mixture in pan and place on a trivet with handles. You can always make a homemade tin foil sling if you don't have a trivet.
- Lower the pan into the pot. Set on High-Pressure and Manual for 35 minutes. Quick-release when the time is up. Remove the cake and set to cool. Enjoy with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
Coca-Cola Cake – Pin it Make it. Share it.
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More for Your Sweet Tooth
Check out our Red Velvet Cake Made in the Instant Pot or our Instant Pot Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cake Bites.
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!