“Yummy!” That is exactly what I was saying the whole time eating this delicious chili cranberry chicken in the Instant Pot recipe.
This is actually a very old recipe I have had for years. The other day while sorting through my recipes and getting myself a bit organized I came across this recipe. I thought how perfect this would be for the Instant Pot.
With only 4 ingredients needed it was a no-brainer.
- Chili sauce
- Cranberry sauce
- Orange marmalade
- and chicken breasts
Served over a bed of Jasmine rice. I admit I did the rice on the stovetop. It was one of those boil-in-the-bag kinds.
With a meal like this, I prefer not to have the chicken breasts floating around in the juices in the pot. Some meals I don’t mind that, but this one, it didn’t seem appealing that way.
Enjoy the recipe and let me know if you tried it. By the way, I am doing well on my Weight Watchers. Down 5 lbs. It is going to be a slow and steady road ahead, but I am making progress so that inspires me to stay on track. It sure is a lot easier to gain weight, rather than lose it.
Print or save recipe card for Chili Cranberry Chicken
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More Cranberry Love
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!
Cranberry Chili Chicken
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp orange marmalade
- ⅛ tsp ground allspice
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Set pressure cooker to saute mode and add vegetable oil, saute chicken on both sides
- remove chicken from pot and place in a springform pan (optional). Add all other ingredients over top of the chicken.
- Place 1 cup of water into the pressure cooker. Place your trivet in the cooker and set the springform pan on the trivet before securing the lid. Set cooker on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Let natural release when the timer is complete.
- This dish is best served over rice.