Weight Watchers White Bean Chicken Chili in the Instant Pot
We are on a roll! I’m also slowly rolling off the extra poundage that I have been carrying around!
It feels great to enjoy food just the same but make better choices. That is what it all boils down to for me. I am still eating plenty, if not more actually and everything taste so delicious. Today I am sharing how to make Weight Watchers white bean chicken chili in the Instant Pot. I did make a jalapeno cornbread to go with but I made that for the family though and am restraining from eating it. It’s hard, I can’t lie. I suppose one little piece won’t kill me.
For the cornbread recipe, simply follow the box directions for the mix. I used my Insta-pan Bundt portion to cook the Zatarain’s Cheddar Jalapeno mix. We cooked it in the pressure cooker for 25 minutes and I actually jumped on Facebook live while preparing the chili. The cornbread reveal was done as well. Find Facebook live segment HERE.
It really is the perfect complement to Chili.
I didn’t feel one ounce of guilt eating this hearty and delicious white bean chicken chili. It really hit the spot. Adding the hominy in lieu of corn also gave it that extra hearty feel. I was quite comfortable with just one bowl.
I have more yummy and amazing Weight Watcher Instant Pot recipes HERE
Here is the printable recipe card.
I calculated the smart points to be 5 points per serving. I used all low sodium, low-fat soups, and beans, but I could not tell the difference in taste whatsoever so I did not top with sour cream. Add another point on for that!
I hope you enjoy this Weight Watchers White Bean Chicken Chili in the Instant Pot as much as we all have!
Pin it, make it, love it!
White Bean Chicken Chili In The Pressure Cooker
- 1 Whole Onion Chopped
- 2 TSP Garlic
- 4 Cans Cannelini Beans 15.5 Oz rinsed and Drained
- 2 Cans Fat-Free Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth 28oz total
- 1 Can Green Chile Peppers, Chopped 4.5 oz
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Corn
- 2.5 LBS Ground Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Green and Yellow Bell Peppers Chopped
- 1 Cup Water
- First saute in olive oil the ground chicken, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, ground red pepper, oregano, chili powder, peppers, and cumin all together. Mixing well as you are in saute mode.
- Once your meat is lightly brown and almost cooked you can add in your chicken broth, beans, green chiles, and corn.
- After the cooking has completed, use the quick release lever to release the pressure.
- Serve with sliced avocado and parsley for garnishing.
- Use the manual keys to set the Instant Pot to 13 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by Home Pressure cooking today!
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
More to Help With Your Diet!
Check out our Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs or our Instant Pot Meal Prep Chicken
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!