Typically, London Broil is not a meat I have ever been able to quite master. It’s pretty tough and can come out like shoe leather. Just ask my husband about the time he tried to make it for my Mom as a special birthday dinner. Let’s just say, it wasn’t that special.
Today I am sharing how to make. Tender and delicious and full of flavor…..I have made this recipe both in the Instant Pot, and recently the same in the Ninja Foodi. The only thing I did differently in the Ninja Foodi was at the end, I used the broil option to brown and caramelize the onions on top of the meat.
London Broil in the Pressure Cooker
I can tell you this much, my husband sure is digging supper time these days.
Hope to see you back again. See the recipe down below.
London Broil in the Pressure Cooker/NINJA FOODI
London Broil in the Pressure Cooker/Ninja Foodi
- 2 lbs London Broil
- 1 Can Stout Beer/Porter, or any dark beer of choice
- 1 Bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon Brown sugar (optional)
- 1 whole sweet Onion
- Salt and pepper To Taste
- First I added the BBQ sauce, 1 can of beer, brown sugar, salt, pepper and onion to the pot. Mixed all ingredients well.
- I cut the London Broil in half and placed in the pot, depending on the size of meat and pot you are using. I used 2 lbs. London Broil
- Set to manual/Meat option High pressure. Cook time was 35 minutes and I let natural release. BAM..that was it! Dynamite! If you have the Foodi and would like to brown and caramelize onions and meat, at the end, simply lower crisping lid, set on broil for about 3 minutes. Enjoy
Get fresh ideas delivered directly to you each week.
Sign up for our newsletter and be among the first to see our latest kitchen creations!
Looking for more beginner-friendly recipes? Click here!
Prefer visual learning?
Subscribe to the Home Pressure Cooking YouTube Channel and discover a wealth of great video content at your fingertips!
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think about this recipe by leaving us a rating and review below!